We’re doing a 4 week health sprint in February.
Following the usual Health Guide.
Week 0: Warm up. Eat healthy. Get back to gym.
Week 1-3: Transformation challenge: fat lost + muscle gained.
Week 4: Fasting week.
At last count, we have 12 people in the group.
I’m aiming for a 10kg transformation: fat lost + muscle gained, which I think is a good target for 5 weeks.
8kg fat loss, 2kg muscle gain.
The goal of this challenge is to see if a few friends can get into this diet – get keto/fat adapted – make their brains run without glucose as primary fuel – and see if they can lose a healthy dose of body fat in five weeks.
- Is this a simple enough recipe / protocol to follow?
- Are people crazy enough to do this stuff?
- Can they stick to it for more than one 3 month cycle?
- Can they get through the glucose withdrawal phase?
- How do males and female experiences differ?
- Can they get really good body transformation results?
- …and get feedback, to improve the guide / protocol.
Remember to book your Vitality health assessment for early March.
Happy health hacking, crazy kids.