I’m going on a 5 week health sprint from 31 October to 2 December. I’m also doing my Vitality Health test on that last Friday.
I’ve written a fairly short Health Guide that explains the protocol I’m following.
We have 8 people in the current testing group. Feel free to join in and help test, or suggest improvements.
I’m aiming for a 12kg transformation: fat lost + muscle gained, which I think is a good target for 5 weeks.
9kg fat loss, 3kg muscle gain.
Starting off at 90kg, 20.7% body fat, 18.8kg fat mass, 41.7kg muscle mass.
Aiming for 82kg, 9% body fat, 9.8kg fat mass, 44.7kg muscle mass.
Single digit body fat, in 5 weeks? Let’s see.
Testing the protocol
The goal of this experiment is to see if a few friends can get into this diet – get keto/fat adapted – make their brains run without glucose as primary fuel – and see if they can lose a healthy dose of body fat in five weeks.
Key things to test:
- Is this a simple enough recipe / protocol to follow?
- Are people crazy enough to do this stuff?
- Can they stick to it for more than one 3 month cycle?
- Can they get through the glucose withdrawal phase?
- How do males and female experiences differ.
- Can they get really good body transformation results?
Happy health hacking, crazy kids.