A morning tea for gym days…
You will need…
- Green tea and/or Ginger tea – sugar free and/or Ginseng tea
- Black tea: English Breakfast or Earl Grey
- 1 Table Spoon of Butter, unsalted, grass fed – must be grass fed
- 1 Table Spoon of Coconut oil, extra virgin, organic, I like the non-unscented one, the one that still tastes like coconut
- 1 Table Spoon of MCT oil
- 1 Tea Spoon of Matcha (green tea powder), this makes it nice and green
- 1 Tea Spoon of Cinnamon, Turmeric and Cayenne Pepper, this makes it nice and yellow
- A pinch of Sea salt
Make the tea. Put it all in a blender. Blend. You can add more, or less of each ingredient, as you like.
I find that it’s easier to take in the fats if the tea is a bit spicy – which is why I add the turmeric and cayenne pepper.
Read more here, I don’t bother with finding the exotic teas mentioned.
Happy health hacking, crazy kids.